Residential Care Homes
A warm, safe and supportive environment:
All Care Expertise Residential Care Homes offer excellent facilities and a safe and secure environment for clients. Services and facilities at all the residential care home properties include:
- Pre-admission assessment to determine individual needs
- Specialist, expert care and therapies for a range of complex conditions
- Individual care programmes with key workers assigned to each individual
- Meaningful activities
- 24 hour cover, including waking night staff
- An adaptable and flexible approach
- Choice of freshly prepared, nutritional meals
- Well kept gardens and outdoor areas
- Community integration programmes
- Skills & Development centre
- Mini bus for outings
- Access to external health care services as needed, including GP’s, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Psychiatrists, Dental and Nursing services.
- Access to local places of worship, leisure/shopping facilities and good transport links.
In addition sensory room facilities are available in the homes managing challenging behaviour and TEACCH, PECS and other techniques are used (see Methodologies)
A residential care home in Norbury, South London with 11 beds, some en-suite, for adults with moderate to severe learning disabilities and mental health issues. >> read more
A residential care home in West Croydon with 7 en suite rooms for adults with severe learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
>> read more
A residential care home in Thornton Heath with 7 en suite rooms for adults with severe learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge. >> read more
A residential care home in Wembley Park, North London, with 11 beds for adults with severe autism and behaviours that challenge>> read more
Visit the Referrals page for details of how to apply.